5 behaviors of parents that shape the lives of their children
Some parents’ behaviors affect their children’s lives and are much like a mark: they represent the pattern of behavior that the child will assume in adulthood. They are the root that is difficult to eradicate. They are the pod from which the seeds of the future will be born.
Some of these behaviors will be remembered and adopted, others will be rejected and opposed with great force, however influencing the lives of their children and their children’s children.
Children, even before looking at the world, learn to listen to it. All memories, the deepest and oldest imprints, are therefore auditory or “vibrational”.
Here is a list of some of these behaviors:
- Every child clearly remembers the way their parents used their voice. Although he or she still cannot understand the meaning of words, he/she recognizes the delicate vibrations of compliments and cuddles just as well as the negative vibrations of family quarrels and tensions.
- We must not forget that silence is an important part of human communication. Children remember very clearly the sense of abandonment and “danger” linked to the moments of silence of their childhood.
- Once they begin to understand the meaning of words, words take on importance. You should pay close attention to the promises you make to them. This little seed is one of the most dangerous because it teaches them to lie.
- The words you choose to use and the moment you say them define the future of your children. Words of comfort, if used at the right time, teach empathy, physical contact, intimacy. Be careful not to comfort your children when it is not necessary because you risk teaching them dishonesty and sociopathic behavior.
- Verbal violence afflicts and destroys the self-esteem of one’s children. Using words in an aggressive way teaches the parasitic emotion of anger, which will always present itself in all moments of frustration of the future adult.
and Mylena Vocal Coach:
- Learn moreFree eBook!
The Art of Keeping a Healthy Voice
You can purchase the book on Amazon or at any bookstore. We offer you the opportunity to download for free the ebook version of Mylena Vocal Coach "The art of keeping a healthy voice": just follow carefully the instructions you will receive by email!
The ebook includes: ● Mylena's Vocal Coach Five Golden Rules ● 28 Practical tips ● 25 Testimonials ● and much more!
- Learn moreThe Way of the Voice
A secret is hiding on everyone’s lips
Milena cares so much about the well-being and expressiveness of people that she has already written more than one book on how to use voice and free human interpersonal skills. Her latest book, the way of the voice, explains in simple and understandable words what it is and how to tap into one's inborn voice to drastically improve one's way of expressing oneself and experiencing life.
- Learn MoreThe Voice Guru
the new book by Mylena Vocal Coach
QThis book contains 16 life experiences that all have a common starting point: voice training with the Inborn Voice® method. They are all people who have sought Mylena to improve their personal, professional or social communication skills. Women and men of all ages and backgrounds who, by reclaiming the sound of their own voice, have managed to turn their lives around, literally rising from the ashes like a phoenix.
- Learn MoreVocal Coaching Video Lessons
available on the Patreon
Milena continues to be a pioneer in digital media. In fact, she has just launched a new training service on Patreon. For a small fee, you can access exclusive training videos ranging from how to use your voice in acting to how to interact in the world of finance.
- Learn MoreA real Vocal Coach
finally on Youtube
Until now it was impossible to find a real vocal coach on youtube. Mainly you find singing teachers or critics who do not teach anything handy or who, even worse, invite you to experiment with techniques that are dangerous for the health of vocal cords. Mylena Vocal Coach makes available on her channel real vocal coaching paths suitable for anyone who wants to improve expressiveness and communication skills.
- Learn MoreInborn Voice Workshops
all around the World.
Maybe your call is not for one to one lessons, but one-day event. Then our Workshop will be your deal. We run Workshops all over the world in big cities like Milano, London, Paris, New York, Los Angeles.
Please contact us to be among the first to know when the next event near you is scheduled. Early birds save huge!