How to Deal with Underperforming Employee?
Expectations of CEOs, managers or team leaders are often failed by their subordinates. This happens all the time, and, as is easy to imagine, it is precisely the people in charge who are the first to seek a solution. Seeking a solution is a good thing, only if you managed to accurately identify the root cause of the problem. Believe it or not, 90% of the time the problem is a lack of Soft Communication Skill.
Communication Skills are the Best Performance Management Tool
If indeed Underperforming Employees root cause is a lack of soft communication skills, why is it that CEOs, managers, and team leaders simply don’t notice this right away and focus instead to put in place palliative, expensive, and almost certainly ineffective solutions? Because they are the ones in the first place who do not possess the right communication skills!
There is no doubt that in any professional, social or family sphere, when there is a lack of harmony and togetherness, or when misunderstandings and moodiness arise, it is because there has been some communication incident that has gone unnoticed. Even a sigh or an instinctive attitude can be perceived adversely and trigger a spiral of negative events, there is not even need to speak words.
Now that you are reading this article you are on the right track because you can easily gain and master your communication skills via the Inborn Voice method. Then you’ll be able to both transmit and teach them not only to your work team, but also in your social and family relationships.
How to solve Underperforming Employee problems with 3 step
Well, first of all, one thing should be pointed out. If you are the leader, these problems are directly attributable to your communication skills, so there is no excuse. But the beauty of being in charge is that you can fix the problem with three simple steps:
- Avoid writing. This is the first mistake, the biggest one. Written communication, especially if it is about something as uneasy as communicating that the expected results have not been reached, will only cause further unhappiness and misunderstanding. In fact, written communication lacks any kind of instant feedback and will generate written responses that again may be misinterpreted.
- Learn how to communicate better. Sharpen your soft communication skills with one of our training courses to improve your business communication skills (or your social communication skills). Each course is tailored to your personal traits and short- and medium-term needs. We also offer Corporate Communication Skills training for your entire team. Here at inborn Voice, before we get you started on any course, we offer you the opportunity to personally experience the power of the Inborn Voice method via a voice assessment session. This will give you a perfect understanding of your communication strengths and weaknesses, and where to start.
- Learn to listen. To lead does not mean to give orders. Being a parent does not mean imposing orders. One must understand these positions carry with them the responsibility of entrusting your vision to them to put it into practice. Through the Inborn Voice method you will also learn how to listen to the voice of someone else, deep inside you, so that you can start asking the right questions, the ones able of creating harmony. Eventually, when everything will be clear, it will be easy to work all together, united and cohesive, to achieve even more ambitious goals!
Please use the contact form below to request more information, to book a voice assessment session, or to schedule an outreach at your organization.
and Mylena Vocal Coach:
- Learn moreFree eBook!
The Art of Keeping a Healthy Voice
You can purchase the book on Amazon or at any bookstore. We offer you the opportunity to download for free the ebook version of Mylena Vocal Coach "The art of keeping a healthy voice": just follow carefully the instructions you will receive by email!
The ebook includes: ● Mylena's Vocal Coach Five Golden Rules ● 28 Practical tips ● 25 Testimonials ● and much more!
- Learn moreThe Way of the Voice
A secret is hiding on everyone’s lips
Milena cares so much about the well-being and expressiveness of people that she has already written more than one book on how to use voice and free human interpersonal skills. Her latest book, the way of the voice, explains in simple and understandable words what it is and how to tap into one's inborn voice to drastically improve one's way of expressing oneself and experiencing life.
- Learn MoreThe Voice Guru
the new book by Mylena Vocal Coach
QThis book contains 16 life experiences that all have a common starting point: voice training with the Inborn Voice® method. They are all people who have sought Mylena to improve their personal, professional or social communication skills. Women and men of all ages and backgrounds who, by reclaiming the sound of their own voice, have managed to turn their lives around, literally rising from the ashes like a phoenix.
- Learn MoreA real Vocal Coach
finally on Youtube
Until now it was impossible to find a real vocal coach on youtube. Mainly you find singing teachers or critics who do not teach anything handy or who, even worse, invite you to experiment with techniques that are dangerous for the health of vocal cords. Mylena Vocal Coach makes available on her channel real vocal coaching paths suitable for anyone who wants to improve expressiveness and communication skills.
- Learn MoreInborn Voice Workshops
all around the World.
Maybe your call is not for one to one lessons, but one-day event. Then our Workshop will be your deal. We run Workshops all over the world in big cities like Milano, London, Paris, New York, Los Angeles.
Please contact us to be among the first to know when the next event near you is scheduled. Early birds save huge!