5 tips for Clubhouse, the voice-only social media
Once upon a time there was the first text message. Then came all sorts of chats and finally social media with photos and videos. But that wasn’t enough. This kind of static communication didn’t match human nature and people found it alienating. So one day ClubHouse came along, the voice-only social media.
Here are my top tips for approaching Clubhouse the right way:
- No matter how important it is what you have to share, your voice rules. If you can’t articulate words, if your pacing is boring, or if your volume isn’t loud enough, then people won’t be able to hear you. Avoid spending money on technological gadgets like microphones or mixers, because they can’t work miracles. If your voice is adequate, even a standard quality microphone will work wonders.
- If you want to say something in a room, be prepared. Don’t let your emotions prevail so much that they ruin the good content you want to deliver. Once you are given the word, get straight to the point without introductions or unnecessary explanations because your time may be limited.
- Remember to take note of what is said and may be of interest to you because Clubhouse rooms are temporary by nature and when the session is over, they disappear. Just like when you attend a seminar, you should always keep track of what interests you as a matter of fact.
- Voice-based platforms like Clubhouse and Twitter’s new Spaces feature are well-suited for networking conditions, but remember that people will only judge you by your voice, for better or worse. This is a great opportunity to turn your voice into a tool for success.
- Take this opportunity to make new friends and not just market yourself. It can be much more challenging to improve your social skills and sometimes good friends can turn into your best advertising.
and Mylena Vocal Coach:
- Learn moreFree eBook!
The Art of Keeping a Healthy Voice
You can purchase the book on Amazon or at any bookstore. We offer you the opportunity to download for free the ebook version of Mylena Vocal Coach "The art of keeping a healthy voice": just follow carefully the instructions you will receive by email!
The ebook includes: ● Mylena's Vocal Coach Five Golden Rules ● 28 Practical tips ● 25 Testimonials ● and much more!
- Learn moreThe Way of the Voice
A secret is hiding on everyone’s lips
Milena cares so much about the well-being and expressiveness of people that she has already written more than one book on how to use voice and free human interpersonal skills. Her latest book, the way of the voice, explains in simple and understandable words what it is and how to tap into one's inborn voice to drastically improve one's way of expressing oneself and experiencing life.
- Learn MoreThe Voice Guru
the new book by Mylena Vocal Coach
QThis book contains 16 life experiences that all have a common starting point: voice training with the Inborn Voice® method. They are all people who have sought Mylena to improve their personal, professional or social communication skills. Women and men of all ages and backgrounds who, by reclaiming the sound of their own voice, have managed to turn their lives around, literally rising from the ashes like a phoenix.
- Learn MoreVocal Coaching Video Lessons
available on the Patreon
Milena continues to be a pioneer in digital media. In fact, she has just launched a new training service on Patreon. For a small fee, you can access exclusive training videos ranging from how to use your voice in acting to how to interact in the world of finance.
- Learn MoreA real Vocal Coach
finally on Youtube
Until now it was impossible to find a real vocal coach on youtube. Mainly you find singing teachers or critics who do not teach anything handy or who, even worse, invite you to experiment with techniques that are dangerous for the health of vocal cords. Mylena Vocal Coach makes available on her channel real vocal coaching paths suitable for anyone who wants to improve expressiveness and communication skills.
- Learn MoreInborn Voice Workshops
all around the World.
Maybe your call is not for one to one lessons, but one-day event. Then our Workshop will be your deal. We run Workshops all over the world in big cities like Milano, London, Paris, New York, Los Angeles.
Please contact us to be among the first to know when the next event near you is scheduled. Early birds save huge!