Why President Barack Obama is One of the Greatest Speakers in the World?
Ever since Barack Obama came on to the public spotlight when he ran for the Presidency of the United States, people are often amazed by his public speaking abilities. He may not write all the speeches he addressed during his political career, however, he has certainly delivered his ideas across people’s minds effectively. With that ability, it helped him to win the majority of the popular vote twice. He was the first Democratic president since Franklin D. Roosevelt to do so.
Here are three things that made Barack Obama a great speaker and how you can learn to be just as effective:
- Contrast a problem and a solution. He makes people trust him by making contrasts on a problem and solution. These contrasts usually move the audience deeply and quickly. For example, “You hit singles, you hit doubles; every once in a while we may be able to hit a home run.”
- Repetition. It is no longer a surprise that politicians like Barack Obama love to use repetitions because they can make your messages and ideas more memorable. In fact, he loves to use a rhetorical technique called anaphora, repetition of a phrase at the beginning of several sentences. ““You’ll hear the determination in the voice of a young field organizer…You’ll hear the pride in the voice of a volunteer…You’ll hear the deep patriotism in the voice of a military spouse…”
- Pace and volume. Many excellent public speakers pace and control their volume of their speech very effectively. Sometimes, he slows it down, lower the volume to expect reactions from the crowd. He can also speak at a high volume and speak faster to let people know the importance of his sentences.
If you can mastermind these three tips along with the assistance of a public speaking and speech coach at Inborn Voice, it won’t be long before you can deliver your speech and grasp the attention of your audience effectively. Contact Inborn Voice for more information on how to improve their public speaking ability. Inborn Voice serves the residents of Beverly, Salem, Danvers, Peabody in the Beverly Cummings Center and internationally via online lessons.
and Mylena Vocal Coach:
- Learn moreFree eBook!
The Art of Keeping a Healthy Voice
You can purchase the book on Amazon or at any bookstore. We offer you the opportunity to download for free the ebook version of Mylena Vocal Coach "The art of keeping a healthy voice": just follow carefully the instructions you will receive by email!
The ebook includes: ● Mylena's Vocal Coach Five Golden Rules ● 28 Practical tips ● 25 Testimonials ● and much more!
- Learn moreThe Way of the Voice
A secret is hiding on everyone’s lips
Milena cares so much about the well-being and expressiveness of people that she has already written more than one book on how to use voice and free human interpersonal skills. Her latest book, the way of the voice, explains in simple and understandable words what it is and how to tap into one's inborn voice to drastically improve one's way of expressing oneself and experiencing life.
- Learn MoreThe Voice Guru
the new book by Mylena Vocal Coach
QThis book contains 16 life experiences that all have a common starting point: voice training with the Inborn Voice® method. They are all people who have sought Mylena to improve their personal, professional or social communication skills. Women and men of all ages and backgrounds who, by reclaiming the sound of their own voice, have managed to turn their lives around, literally rising from the ashes like a phoenix.
- Learn MoreVocal Coaching Video Lessons
available on the Patreon
Milena continues to be a pioneer in digital media. In fact, she has just launched a new training service on Patreon. For a small fee, you can access exclusive training videos ranging from how to use your voice in acting to how to interact in the world of finance.
- Learn MoreA real Vocal Coach
finally on Youtube
Until now it was impossible to find a real vocal coach on youtube. Mainly you find singing teachers or critics who do not teach anything handy or who, even worse, invite you to experiment with techniques that are dangerous for the health of vocal cords. Mylena Vocal Coach makes available on her channel real vocal coaching paths suitable for anyone who wants to improve expressiveness and communication skills.
- Learn MoreInborn Voice Workshops
all around the World.
Maybe your call is not for one to one lessons, but one-day event. Then our Workshop will be your deal. We run Workshops all over the world in big cities like Milano, London, Paris, New York, Los Angeles.
Please contact us to be among the first to know when the next event near you is scheduled. Early birds save huge!